1. The longer the lead time the better – it’s never too early to start discussing ideas.
2. Agree and communicate the single most important thing your company wishes to get out of the marketing project.
3. Build in as much time as possible for any production. ( You know the old saying ‘ You can have any two – cheap, fast or good – not all three!’)
4. Do a ‘chemistry test’, pick up the phone or meet up face to face and see if you ‘get each other or not’! and…
5. We’re happy to give you a rough quote there and then.